Sunday, February 5, 2012

I am home!!!

So I am all about making lists and I am going to make a list of the things that I will not miss about my mission followed by the list of things that I will miss A LOT!!!

So here are the things I do not miss:
  1. Snow
  2. Humidity Hair
  3. Biking in the rain
  4. The smell of Manure in the Morning (there is an additional story soon to be posted)
  5. Bugs everywhere
  6. Sister Missionary Shoes (not the cutest but they sure are practical)
  7. Angry people slamming the door in my face
So here are the things I miss A LOT:
  1. The people
  2. The places
  3. The adventures visit http://sisterjordinchristensen.wordpress.com for more details
  4. The companions
  5. The tag
  6. The mission life (rules and everything)
  7. The fields of corn and soybeans
  8. The Sacred Grove
  9. The Hill Cumorah
  10. The Peter Whitmer Farm
  11. The Grandin Building

No comments: