Thursday, April 15, 2010

Beginning of the End

It sounds like a dull, dreary, and dark title. But here is the explanation for it. I got my mission call a few weeks ago. Valeri got her call a week ago. Christy got married 4 months ago. And Heather is still Heather. We are the Four Blondes and will remain so forever. But with the continuing distance that is growing between us I feel that there is a need to inform you of the things that go on in our lives. Personally I feel that we should write a book because our lives are that fun, fabulous, and flirtacious (or have been in the past). Our live are almost too good to be true. That is why I feel that our stories would make excellent reading. They would be entertaining, exciting, and addictive. Plus if people figured out how screwed up we are they would be less quick to criticuze themselves. That is the end. Or is this idea the beginning.

No comments: